Calliope and its members all belong to the International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC), which sets standards in the field of conference interpreting.
Calliope has worked with hundreds of clients of all types, across all industries, and around the world. Here is just a selection of them.
A Touch of Ireland (ATOI)
- Panamerican Surety Association International Meeting, 2014, Dublin
- Seminar on Water Management in Ireland and Spain, 2015, Dublin, Ireland
- MacDonalds, 2007, Sainte-Maxime
- International Union of Architects, World Congress of Architecture, 2012, Tokyo
- 13th World Congress of Chinese Medicine, Auckland, New Zealand
GOPACOM (formerly GOPA-Cartermill)
- DG MAR, European Commission, 3rd Seminar on the Atlantic Action Plan, 2014, Dublin
- European Handball Federation Congress, 2014, Dublin
MCI Group Canada Inc.
- AIPPI, World Intellectual Property Congress, 2014, Toronto
punkt.e events made in Berlin
- Moroccos Biodiversity, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Financial Instruments under the EAFRD and ESI funding programmes, 2015, Dublin, Paris, Vienna, Bratislava, Sofia, Bucharest, Rome, Riga, Prague, Zagreb, Athens, Madrid
- European Financial Instruments, 2016, Paris, France
- Meetings also in Lisbon, Bucarest, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Warsaw, Vilnius, Tallin
Talley Management Group Inc.
- Alcoholics Anonymous International Convention, 2010, San Antonio, 2005, Toronto
- Medical Congresses, 2015, Vienna, Austria
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, 2016,Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Vienna
Vantage Global Event Production GmbH
- Medical Investigator Meeting, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic