Calliope and its members all belong to the International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC), which sets standards in the field of conference interpreting.
You are here
Interpreter and Consultant
Phone:+49 (0) 30-8592344
Cell phone:+49 (0)171 4830320
Responsible for:Austria, Germany, Netherlands
"My assignments for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and for the Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany over the last 20 years have allowed me to witness developments in politics and history first-hand. These engagements have been greatly interesting, challenging and sometimes, for example when the 50th anniversary of the Elysée Treaty was celebrated, touching."
A few noteworthy projects
- Interpretation Service Provider and Chief Interpreter, 8th World Congress of Metropolis in Berlin, May 2005 (40 interpreters).
- Interpretation Service Provider for 15 Tyco Security Trainings throughout Europe since 2011.
- Interpretation Service Provider for the Soroptimist International of Europe Governors’ Board from 2008 on, throughout Europe, and for the 2013 Congress in Berlin.
- Interpretation Service Provider and Chief Interpreter for 8 meetings of the European Economic and Social Council in Berlin since 2003.
- Interpretation Service Provider and Chief Interpreter for the German-French Renewable Energy Coordination Office in Germany since 2009.
"We called upon the interpretation services of Nathalie Pijollet, based in Berlin, Germany, to assist us with this meeting. We could not have been more pleased with the interpreters’ professionalism, punctuality and discretion during our Congress. We received many congratulatory comments from our members and our staff."
Jenifer Beles, Executive Officer of Soroptimist International of Europe
Since 2008, I've been leading teams of conference interpreters to provide simultaneous interpretation in 3 languages for the Governor's Board and AGM of Soroptimist International of Europe, themed on women as business leaders.
"It is a great pleasure to work with Calliope-Interpreters and there is no doubt that we will call upon their services for our future events. Nathalie Pijollet is extremely skilled and always obliging with the various questions asked by our members and staff."
Melanie Persem, Managing Director of the German-French Renewable Energy Coordination Office
I have supplied interpretation services for the German-French Renewable Energy Coordination Office since 2009. Up to three meetings a year cover technical issues such as grid operation or protection of bat populations around wind turbines.
"I have been utilizing Calliope-Interpreters for over three years in numerous countries. The logistical aspect of the sessions has always been flawless and never a worry. The quality of interpreters has been incredible! The same can be said for the personal service received for each session. I have used other services outside of Europe and have discovered that Calliope is the best by far."
Patrick M. Cowher, Tyco, Senior EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) - Manager CultureChange
I have provided simultaneous interpretation in eight languages for 15 Tyco Security Training Sessions held across Europe since 2011, on technical content related to workforce security, prevention of accidents and fire protection.
Accreditations and memberships
- German Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Auswärtiges Amt)
- The Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany (Deutscher Bundestag)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC)
This CV contains personal information and is covered by the intellectual property rights enjoyed by Calliope-Interpreters and its members. It is forbidden to copy, change or re-use this material in any way without the prior express consent in writing of the individual member concerned.