- Simultaneous interpretation
- entails orally translating a speech as it is delivered.
- Consecutive interpretation
- The interpreter listens to the speaker deliver part of a speech, takes notes and then translates.
- Professional secrecy
- Professional interpreters are bound by the strictest secrecy.
We are conference interpreters
All Calliope members and the interpreters they recruit:
- are preferably members of AIIC (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
and/or accredited with national and international organizations
- have genuine mastery of the languages they interpret
- can interpret simultaneously and consecutively
- are absolutely bound by professional secrecy
- work regularly for
- United Nations and its specialized agencies
- European institutions
- the media
- international associations
- are university educated with all-round general knowledge
- are recruited according to their experience in your field
- acquaint themselves thoroughly with the issues and terminology of your meeting.
Profession: conference interpreter
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.